Thirty Years in the Making!
(Sorry, it took us that long to number the 224 pages.)
Inside You’ll Find:
• An Interview with Peter Pumpkin-Eater
• The World’s Worst Opening Pick-up Lines
• Condensed Classics
• The Cat in the Frat
• Procrastination Made Easy
• The Graduation Kit
• Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Bowling
• Athiest for Hire
• Suicidal Duck
• How to Counterfeit Money
• The Night Grandfather Turned Into a Horse
• Choose Your Own Obsessive-Compulsive
• Bland Comics
• The Adventures of Agent Orange
• How to Sport that Calculator for Success
• Ask Mr. Leviticus
• The Invincible Elephant Man
• Batman’s Lament
• The Clone Order Form
• And much, much more!
Click Here to Order the Book from Barnes&Noble.com!
Published by Lunatic Press
MEDIA: Click Here for the Press Release
Our History | Past Issues | Readers | Alumni | Events | Advertise
Donate | Links | Contact Us
Copyright © 2010 Cornell Lunatic. All rights reserved.